Well here it once again a long time since my last post and I once again have all kinds of stuff to post. I will however not post everything all at once. I am working with Sarah to create a story to post on here. I think we are going to create some characters and do different story lines with them. Well more to come on that I guess. It is just something she wants to do so we will see how that goes.
Well now on to more important matters. We have a big trip coming up towards the middle to end of June. We are leaving here the 18th June and driving to Deleware. We will be there until the 23rd. Well I will list the whens and wheres in list so it easier read.
23-29 Riddlesburg
29-July6 Ephrata
6-12 Deleware
12-21 Clearfield
So that's the where and when. This trip is Albert's trip. He is doing all the planning. I figure it has been a long time since he has been 'home' so I am letting him do everything the way he wants it. We haven't told everyone yet so if you read this maybe pass along the info so everyone knows when we will be in their area.
Well speaking of trips we recently made a trip to our time share. We get free 'bonus time' in addition to our week there. Basically we go and stay whenever for free. We will went while Sarah on intersession. The trip wasn't the best really. Started out that we were supose to get the animals to the kennel on Saturday. Well Albert ended up not being able to get away from work in time to get them before noon when they closed. He took the kids and I over on Sunday but then had to come back and take the animals to the kennel on Monday morning. Well then they have an indoor water park there. We were planning on going but they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. We left on Wednesday so we didn't get to go. Then Albert wanted to take Sarah horse back riding well they canceled those for Monday and again on Tuesday because there was rain. They did get to go Wednesday morning before we left. Then I got really sick Monday night Tuesday morning. I was in bed all day Tuesday. Then packing up and leaving I still felt pretty bad so that was a long process. But we did manage to play mini golf a few times. Then the kids played on the park. We get games from the activity center and played some board games. We watched some movies. Albert took the kids fishing while I was in bed on Tuesday. So all in all things didn't turn out to bad really. It didn't go as planned but not bad. Albert got to spend some time with the kids with out me which doesn't happen alot. The kids really enjoyed that part. So here are a few pictures from our trip.
Daddy giving how to hold the club lessons.
Sarah after receiving the lesson and Daddy gritting his teeth because she isn't listening. In her defense her club was to long.
On our way to play on the park.

Kids going in different directions.

What a monkey she is. She didn't make much farther than that.

Buddy playing can you see me? I have the best kids in the world. They are so cute. Ok I know I am a little um what is the biased maybe. I don't know but I think they are just the cutest things in the world but that may be because they are mine but who knows. I think they are just that cute.

That is the Mommy not feeling good.

This was down by the lake. Albert took this on their way to go fishing.

Sarah fishing. What a beauty she is.

Waiting for the 'big one'. Poor little guy didn't catch anything. His first time out and he did't get anything.

Sarah getting ready to go horse back riding. They couldn't take any pictures while on the horses. So Albert took a quick one getting ready to go then put the camera back in the van.

No comments:
Post a Comment