Thursday, May 22, 2008

Messy kids

This is a few pictures the Dad took while Albert was making his very first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. OK well not his first he made a few before but Mommy always helped a good bit. This time I didn't help.

This first picture is Albert sampling the peanut butter.
He was making sure the jelly was even.
The cutting of the sandwich. This was the hardest part of the adventure. He had trouble cutting through both halves the sandwich.
TD-DA!!! One proud little boy and his sandwich. Look at those dimples. How cute!! Sarah the dainty eater. I couldn't help taking pictures. She is so cute. She was trying hard not to get any sauce on her. Oh I guess I could tell what that is she is eating. Albert made ribs on the grill and covered them in BBQ sauce. Sarah isn't much for eating meat like this. I think because she doesn't like to get messy. She really didn't want me to post these pictures but I am anyway.
Isn't she just the cutest little girl you ever saw? A bit messy yes but cute none the less. She looked better than me by the way. I got sauce on my nose.
OK well more the story I mentioned in the previous post. Sarah and I have started on it. I can't decide whether to add it as a regular post or put the stories on the page as a extra thing. Then there is the matter of pictures because our story is going to be a picture story. I don't know. We have a lot of work to do on it yet. We got as far as making the main character. Sarah drew a picture of her. But that's all the progress we have made thus far. It's hard to work on it after school because she has home work. Then I have to cook supper. Then get supper cleaned up. Then get the kids bathed. Then after bath time is story time. Then it's time for bed. So not much time during the week. Well anyway keep watching for the exciting adventures of Annie the little girl with pig tails to start coming your way soon!!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Proud Stay at home Mom

Vistors since August 2007