Well finally we have our new door installed. After much arguing between Albert and I. Then fighting with Lowes to get a competent person to install it WE HAVE A NEW FRONT DOOR. This first picture is of the old door in the peoples truck. It is much uglier in person. It was not a very secure type of door. It left lots of air through and well just wasn't a good door.
I took two pictures of the new door. The first one you can see the glass part and the second you can see the door part. I like this door. I think it is very pretty. We also have a screen door with a screen. YAY!! It lets so much more light in the living room. I love it.
Now we just need to get that ugly wallpaper off the walls.
This is a handsome young man to whom it turns out I am married. He was all dressed up for a change of command ceremony and I just had to take a picture. I thought I would share.
This is what happens when you try to take Albert's picture and he is being goofy. I was trying to take a closer picture of him from the waist up and he said here hows this. He's so funny.
I just had to take this picture. So funny. Thomas loves to chew and no that bone is not to big for him. He will chew until there is only shredds left. Anything smaller and it lasts only two days or so. He chews constantly so we supply him with something to chew on so he doesn't chew things he is not supose to.



No comments:
Post a Comment