I think I have already posted once about my garden but I can't remember. So I will tell you just in case. This year I decided that I have my own yard so I am going to have my own garden. I planted 3 tomato plants. The kids each have a pumpkin plant growing. The first picture of the garden location. I know rather small but hey it works. Next year I want to go bigger. This is the only place in the backyard that gets any amount of sun. This is behind our workshop (which is freshly painted pics of that below). In front of the workshop we have two giant trees that shade most of the back yard. Anyway so this is the only place for a garden really.
Can you find the baby tomato? OK so I am pretty excited about having a garden.
This is my little tomato today. Did I mention this is the my first very own garden. When I lived at home with my Dad we had a garden but this one is MINE.
This little fellow is a pumpkin but sadly he didn't make it. Thomas stepped on it and broke it off. We have no other pumpkins yet.
This is the painting pictures I mentioned above. This is the over hang or whatever that underside part is called on the back of the house. So you see our house needed painted pretty bad. I worked most all day and I am not even close to be done.
This is the side of workshop. I was hoping the color would come out better. But the sun's going down and I just took the picture so the color didn't come out right. But I think you get the picture. We are painting it blue but it's not so gray. It is still a grayish blue but not as much as before.
While at work Albert dropped a pan of caramel sauce for glazing carrots. The sauce was hot and Albert got covered in hot sauce. Well the obvious thing happened he got burnt. The next few pictures are of his burns. He burst the bubbles then tore off the skin that's why they look like that. For the most they aren't too bad. The big one on his thumb gives him problems with hurting though. They are healing nicely now though. I think he just might have a scar on his thumb. He came home after he burnt himself to change and went back to work, what a trooper.
This first picture of the palm of his hand and his thumb. That's the worst one there on his thumb.
Then we have the top of his hand. Why his middle finger is purple is beyong me. I don't remember his finger being purple. 



No comments:
Post a Comment